I’m Marina Litinsky. I’m very glad you found me here today, and you are now ready to find happiness and harmony within yourself and your family.
There is probably nothing more important to you than people you love and your relationships with them. No parent or partner wants to spend priceless family moments in conflict and power struggles.
I help you figure out what happiness really means to you and your family, how to raise happy children, and how to get from where you are right now to where you really want to be.
If your want:
- To live the family life you’ve always imagined
- Achieve peace and harmony within your family
- Shape your children’s behaviors while strengthening your relationships with them
- Communicate with your child in positive, conflict-free ways
- Help your child through some difficult times
- Teach your child to effectively cope and deal with life dilemmas
- Stop frustrating behaviors
- Effectively deal with sibling issues
- Transform your daily frustrations into joys and successes
Let’s work together to achieve your goals. No matter what your family’s issues are I will support you and your child all the way. Any time we go through a rough patch there is an opportunity to learn, construct the right solution and grow from this process.
I work with children, parents and families through counseling, parent consultations, parent and relationships coaching and parent workshops.
Feeling like parenting and family are getting to be more than what you bargained for? Feeling stuck? Tired of trying things that don’t work? Want to help your child, but don’t know how? Want to be a happier parent and partner?
Need expertise and support on a specific issue? Can’t come to my office?
Want someone to help reduce the stresses and challenges that may be impacting you, your family and your children? Would like help figuring out what’s best for you and your family and what practical steps to take to achieve your goals?
Workshops and Speaking Engagements
Want to attend a parent workshop or schedule one for you group or organization?